Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4021 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
thomasmendozajr

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New 3d models coming soon!

Just a update on the progress. There are now two types of refrigerators the dryer has been updated to a stacked washer/dryer combo the materials are updated.I am currently working on a cabinet set that will work perfectly with wood textures and not over saturated with reflections but not too dull neather. I have added some future more modernized furniture with great detail. I have added nodes to each object to help shadows stand out where they should during rendering. So far each object looks good all done in blender 3D and materials where edited using third party software to correct materials since blender materials are invalid with sweet home 3D materials conversion. This project is on target to release on January 1 2023 it’s a great way to start a new year. Cheers everyone
[Nov 30, 2022, 7:18:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JessieJim

USA

Good luck with it!
[Dec 14, 2022, 4:33:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
thomasmendozajr

United States

Things are going good so far Everything is done by scratch I make my own textures/ models and you guys will get them all in one package. I’m going through each model to make sure it produces the quality architects and Interior Designers Thongs I will work on this week will be vehicles and plants
[Dec 14, 2022, 4:24:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
thomasmendozajr

United States

Great news! Tomorrow will be the release of these new fantastic models to use. I hope you guys enjoy them there are many items to choose from but my focus was the out side making models particularly for landscaping and Gardening other models I have created was utility items such as power pole and an electric meter box, I have also created a double pane window fixed and a sliding window. Every item has been UV mapped for textures alot of good detail and brings your home to life. All models has been created using 3D Blender 2.79 and with some Exceptions with 3.0. For the tree Design I used the sapling tool in blender 2.79. Later today I will post new Screenshots of the models thank you guys and please comment. If anyone is interested in the .blend files please PM Me I will Release Those files for a $5.00 fee With the blend files you are free to use all the models for Professional and personal use you also can re-edit and modify these files as you wish.
[Dec 30, 2022, 2:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved