Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1731 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
MichelleVH

South Africa
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Project has gone blank

Good day,
Thank you for all your help so far.
My project has suddenly disappeared; both the plan and 3D view. There is no grid, so it's not even like I deleted it by accident. The furniture is all there in the list. The whole screen is just blank. I have tried the "select all levels" option and still nothing.
[Nov 4, 2022, 1:49:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Project has gone blank

One possibility is that your 2D view is completely covered with the 3D view and it is in 'Virtual visit' mode where the camera is pointing away from your project.

Check what you see when you right click in your 'empty' window.

If the context menu starts with 'Aerial view' and 'Virtual visit' it's a 3D view window. Drag the top of that window down and your 2D window will appear. You are most likely in 'Virtual visit' mode where the camera is pointing away form your project so it doesn't show anything. Switch to 'Aerial view' and there's a good chance your project will appear. You might have to select a piece of furniture to center the view on it.
[Nov 4, 2022, 2:53:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thank you Keet for your suggestions, but as Michelle reported that her plan view is empty too, I think her file probably needs some repair (probably some NaN values in home.xml to be replaced).
Please send me your file and I'll check if it's possible to repair it.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 4, 2022, 3:08:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MichelleVH

South Africa

Thanks so much. I have sent you the file.
[Nov 4, 2022, 4:03:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved