Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1515 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
brandilee.watson

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Cant Open Home

I have been working with the version 6.6.4

I have a number of files but have predominantly been updating three with changes. I have had no issues and worked on the home as of yesterday. I also decided to update to the latest version throughout the day yesterday. So today I go on to work on the home and it gives me an error saying it cannot open home. I figured something happened to the file so I go to open one of the two other most updated files and get the same error message. Two of the files had not even been opened since the update and were working fine prior.

Yet the 5-6 other files I have that date back to march all open without issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
[Sep 27, 2022, 3:56:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Cant Open Home

What system do use? If you’re under Linux, be sure to use the official distribution available at Download page.
By the way, note that installers for the version 6.6.4 have never been released here even if it shouldn’t be a problem.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 27, 2022, 1:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
brandilee.watson

Canada

I am using windows 10. I assumed it was the 6. version, just based on the date I first downloaded it from this site, maybe it was different? I downloaded in February of this year.

Thanks
[Sep 29, 2022, 4:19:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you want to try again with an older version, all versions of Sweet Home 3D can be found here but I don’t think it will resolve your issue.
Could you send me a failing file so I can check if your file can be fixed?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 29, 2022, 5:27:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
brandilee.watson

Canada

Thank-you,

I tried an older version already, it did not help. I have sent you the files.
[Sep 29, 2022, 3:27:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved