Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1679 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
frpatte

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
electrical object

Bonjour,

I am searching some electrical objects in 3d which I could use with sweethome3D, like a switchboard or a counter....

I found a switchboard here:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/searchModels.jsp?model=%C3%A9lectricit%C3%A9

But it is a .obj file and I tried to import it and, even if sweethome3D says that it has been imported, I can't find it anywhere...

Where can I find these kinds of objet compatible with sweethome3D?

Thank you.

F.P.
[Sep 24, 2022, 2:50:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: electrical object

Bonjour,
There are no reasons that you can't import these models. You can find them also in Contributions and Scopia libraries: http://www.sweethome3d.com/importModels.jsp
There are some other electrical objects in this article .
[Sep 24, 2022, 4:06:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
frpatte

France
Re: electrical object

Thank you for this answer.

sh3d does not complain when I import these libraries, but I can't find where they are imported.

If the file is an sh3f one, there is no problem.... Other files (obj for instance) do not appear...

F.P.
[Sep 24, 2022, 4:56:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved