Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2111 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
kazawary

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
biggrin SH3D Staircase Library - .sh3f file

Hi everyone,

I've created a furniture library of staircases so that others can quickly add all staircases available from the following link (http://www.sweethome3d.com/searchModels.jsp?model=staircase) of the SH3D website.

First download the .sh3f file from here and then import the library by going to Furniture > Import Furniture Library in your version of SweetHome3D.

I have no intention of breaching licenses and point out that furniture in this library are a combination of:
LAL = Free Art License
CC-BY = Creative Commons Attribution License
CC-0 = Public domain
Check this link for further information about the particular license for each piece of furniture.

I was able to do this with the Furniture Library Editor developed by Puybaret.

Hope this helps some people.
[Sep 16, 2022, 6:28:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kazawary

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: SH3D Staircase Library - .sh3f file

Hi everyone,

The link to the file is no longer available on SourceForge. The file is now available here.
[Sep 30, 2022, 5:53:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved