Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2114 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
T_R

currently ;China
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
my Wishlist

A small wish:
1.)Be able to change the order of tabs" ( niveous) without restriction of level.
2.) Be Abel to MARK multiple nivous and copy in a new project.

Thx
T.
----------------------------------------
Laptop : EEEPC 1201N
250GB, 2 GB Ram, Broken Display, SH3D 6.2
Behind Chines "Firewall"- NO Google Servive working at all.
Never give Up!
[Aug 21, 2022, 4:32:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: my Wishlist

1.)Be able to change the order of tabs" ( niveous) without restriction of level.
Levels are listed in the order of their elevation, and for the levels at the same elevation, in the order set with the arrows at the right of the levels list in the level modification panel (see Levels visibility and order section in this article).
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 21, 2022, 10:42:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
T_R

currently ;China

Yes I got this. But it is not always Handy on this way. Like: you want switch on parts of the project in order of the levels.or I have to do more work on one level, I like to have this on place one. Levels in priority... Do levels are not necessarily represent a altitude level, more a working tap to separate items for easy development.
Laptop : EEEPC 1201N
250GB, 2 GB Ram, Broken Display, SH3D 6.2
Behind Chines "Firewall"- NO Google Servive working at all.
Never give Up!
[Aug 22, 2022, 1:24:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Do levels are not necessarily represent a altitude level, more a working tap to separate items for easy development.
If you don't use the levels for altitude you can give each level the same elevation and order them using the arrows in the modify level dialogue. It's not the correct use of levels but for your case it might be the solution.
[Aug 22, 2022, 2:46:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved