Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2384 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Missing Functions: How do i change all the existing Dimensions Font & Size?

pressing Enter does nothing
Of course! It work ONLY when You create dimension (room, wall, etc.) NOT AFTER. That's mean You have to exercise.
so an example. i want to edit a dimension and set to an exact length
Is time to decide. Previously You want to change ALL and I've offer You a solution (even You don't like it).
It work also for individual items (Advanced Editing).
trying to get all my individual dimensions to the exact length i want
How You explain that: I & others CAN with existing solutions and You don't???
a right click on the...
Did You ever know what is behind of this action (code)? Or behind on a simple left click?
You have to consider that: nothing happen without a guy who program it; and is not easy (not for me).
i waste HOURS and HOURS trying to get all my individual dimensions to the exact length
It appear You have enough time to lose trying what others already discover a solution and already share it with you.
you suggest TWO extra Plugins AND a 'minitip'
When You or Your parents make shopping at supermarket why don't buy only one small product to eat? It's not enough to You only one potato?
So, while You by more because You need more, why don't accept to install needed plugins (IT'S FREE, WE MAKE IT FOR FREE and INTEND TO KEEP IT FREE)???
Or maybe You're right: some of us are dump to make such useless things.
i was going to include a screen shot, but appears that is not possible
Seriously???
Have You try to ???
Have You read the specific tread on Gallery???
Have You ask Your self how others can ?
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Aug 25, 2022, 8:28:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Why do you need so much precision in your dimension lines ? Tolerances in the building world are generally quite high.
Anyway, if you didn’t notice yet, the precision of the dimension lines depends on the current zoom factor, so zoom in more to get more decimals. Note also that double clicking along walls, room sides or furniture sides will automatically create a dimension line when the tool is activated.

like anyone else, i would just find some other software […]
Do you really think that this kind of comment will make the community want to help you? sad
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 25, 2022, 9:17:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
decard

AU

"Note also that double clicking along walls, room sides or furniture sides will automatically create a dimension line when the tool is activated."

hmm. well that is an interesting tip.
i must try that.

how does it know what both end-points are?

is this is in User Manual?
[Sep 4, 2022, 1:16:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You could check it’s in the help by yourself.
It’s even in the information dialog box displayed when you start using the dimension lines creation, but you probably checked the option Do not display this tip again too fast sad
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 4, 2022, 2:04:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved