Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5477 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
leonidas187

Türkiye
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
angry there is a problem in yafaray

Hello. In a 3D view, I make the grass on the ground and the sky cloudy. When I compose the photo, the ground looks like grass but the sky just looks solid color. clouds are invisible. how can i fix this. Is it my fault or the program?
note(I use yafaray when taking pictures)
Thank you.
[Aug 8, 2022, 11:39:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: there is a problem in yafaray

As explained in the included help, in Aerial view mode, a sky image computed according to the hour of the day is used for the rendering of the sky, i.e. the sky texture you selected is not used.
If it’s not your case, you’ll have to share your SH3D file or at least a picture, to help us understand the issue.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 9, 2022, 7:02:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leonidas187

Türkiye

I emailed both photos. I want you to know that I tried every hour of the day and it still didn't work.
[Aug 9, 2022, 9:21:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leonidas187

Türkiye

by the way, (edit 3b view) i added cloud texture. There is no problem with the grass texture.
[Aug 9, 2022, 9:39:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Use Virtual visit mode and you’ll get the sky texture in the rendering.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 9, 2022, 11:27:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leonidas187

Türkiye

thanks i will definitely try this
[Aug 10, 2022, 12:23:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
leonidas187

Türkiye

Virtual visit mode solved my problem. Thank you so much.
[Aug 10, 2022, 8:56:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved