Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5174 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
ArchieY91

India
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Render Plugins & Favorite folder

Hey, I just started using the tool; so far, so good, but I have some doubts.
1. can I create my own product library, i.e. my own customised models from scratch, and keep them in my favourite folder and use it for all my projects?
2. Can I export a project created with sweet home 3d elsewhere to generate realistic renderings or maybe use some plug-ins? @sweethome3D. Could you help me here?
[Aug 6, 2022, 12:54:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Render Plugins & Favorite folder

• Yes. You need to find the "Furniture Library Editor" on the downloads page and using compatible models, build your own furniture library. Or you can just import individual models one at a time.
  • Yes. In the "3D view" menu you can export to .obj format. Most applications (Blender for ex.) can import this format. Note that the output is kind of ugly in the other programs, because there is no structure, and lots of generic named objects. Also the texturing in SH3D is basic, and you will only get realistic rendering if you replace the imported objects materials for realism.

[Aug 6, 2022, 9:20:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved