Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1842 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
MelRut419

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Can't add new level

I have been using sweethome 3d on mac for years and was very familiar with the program. My computer is now so old that I just don't have the memory to support it anymore. I started using "ONLINE" for the first time and have not been able to locate the "Plan" add level that used to be right at the top. Can someone direct me to where this feature is with the ONLINE version?

Thank you!

Here is a screenshot of my options:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kyEMa2Mjq5N0...VH7L0ZFB/view?usp=sharing
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Aug 5, 2022, 6:24:06 AM]
[Aug 5, 2022, 2:34:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Can't add new level

There is no menu bar in the Online version and you’ll find the menu items in the contextual menus of the catalog, furniture list, plan and 3D view. I know that for some Mac users, it’s not so common to use contextual menus, and I hope you’ll get used to them quickly: just click on a part of the program while pressing the ctrl key or configure right clicks in system settings.

My computer is now so old that I just don't have the memory to support it anymore.
What makes you think it can’t work?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 5, 2022, 6:36:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MelRut419

United States
Re: Can't add new level

Hi Emmanuel!

When I hit "control" it still doesn't give me an "add level" option. Only choices are "modify compass" and "import background"

As for my 10 year old computer not supporting SweetHome3D... I had a mac update and needed to add an application I needed for my business. The only way I could get enough space on my computer was to remove anything none essential. I'm missing it so much though that I may have to make some changes (like maybe a new laptop lol)
[Aug 6, 2022, 1:49:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved