Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2659 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Soulbrother

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Display in Separate Window as own instance, or...

The Display in Separate Window (crl+alt+Y) opens a new window, but I cannot switch between main window and this window.
Is that normal?
I use WIN10, latest updates and SH3D V7.0 (for V6 it is the same)

Using on 2 monitor workstation is fine, but it is not an advantage at PC with only 1 monitor.
So pefect would be to have this window as own instance, to be able to switch with the usual windows shortcuts (ALT+TAB)
OR
to integrate some shortcuts in SW3D, to be able to change the size of the areas. Instead of pushing with the mouse, jus a fast shortcut, would help me much.
As I guess, this can be done only if some presaved workspace layouts can be used, this wuold be my wish of today ;-)
[Jul 17, 2022, 7:58:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Re: Display in Separate Window as own instance, or...

You can try the Pan 3D View plugin, it adds a shortcut (ctrl+space) to maximize in turn the 2D and 3D views.
[Jul 17, 2022, 1:05:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulbrother

Re: Display in Separate Window as own instance, or...

Thanks, that sound promising, I´ll try!!
[Jul 17, 2022, 3:32:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved