Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2243 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
kaotiktrendz

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Why I Cannot Import OBJ or DAE files

I have tried everything I can think of and find on goole, but I still cannot import a dae or obj file as furniture. I have updated Java, I have the current 6.6.1 for macOS SH3D version, used Blender, and several other things. I still cannot get anything to load. When I use the Furniture Import Wizard, it will show the files in the folder I setup, but they aren't selectable. They appear to be lighter in color so that it tells me they aren't files I can click on. I am using a MacBook Pro and the program itself seems to run fine with anything I design. I am trying to import items that aren't in any of the free collections on this site and I am running out of time trying to build everything using other pieces of furniture and modifying them and putting them together to make one item. I have found items I can import that will work but they aren't sh3d files. Is there anyone else who had this issue and fixed it or am I just sol.... Thank you very much!
[Jul 12, 2022, 2:10:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Why I Cannot Import OBJ or DAE files

Please read the FAQ How can I import 3D models in OBJ, DAE or 3DS format with the Mac App Store version of Sweet Home 3D?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 12, 2022, 7:48:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved