Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1763 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
jrt.admin

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need help with installation in BATCH file

I push the installation via BATCH file, everything works well, I had some trouble at the beginning for forcing the software to be installed in x64 (Silent mode), but a great samaritan help me in this forum with the /os.arch=x64 that works well.

Now my problem is very tiny, I want to add a desktop icon but my attemps didn't work. I tried /MERGETASKS="!desktopicon" but without any result, I've also tried with no ! and with /Tasks and no result. Anyone knows which command to use?
[Jul 7, 2022, 8:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Need help with installation in BATCH file

By default, the installer of the free version creates a desktop icon and I just checked that it's the case in silent mode.
If you add the parameter /MERGETASKS="!desktopicon" to the installer command, there won't be any icon.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 8, 2022, 2:55:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved