Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 842 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
luca01

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Editing furniture from the list

Hello,

Apologies if this was asked before. I checked all the questions posted since April 2021.

Is there a way of editing the furniture dimensions by just adjusting the values from the home furniture list panel?

When I try to do that the editing window for that single furniture opens. I don't want that. I'd rather enter values in the necessary fields like in a spreadsheet for the sake of bulk and fast editing.

Thanks
[Jun 12, 2022, 6:23:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Editing furniture from the list

No, this can only be done using the Modify Furniture dialogue panel.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 12, 2022, 8:57:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luca01

Oh... Maybe I should write a feature request for this. I can't be the only one feeling a need for this, can I? Oh well...

Thank you for answering though.
[Jun 13, 2022, 9:56:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

If you need to change the size of several furniture at once, just select them all and open the edit dialog.

If instead you need a fast selective way, you can edit the home.xml file directly with a text editor.

Finally, if you have programming skills, you can write your own plugin to achieve what you need.
[Jun 13, 2022, 4:23:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luca01

Oh wow! How do I manage to keep missing the replies? Thought I had notifications on.

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately I don't have such programming skills but editing the home.xml file sounds like something I can do. I'll try that now.

Thank you!
[Jun 17, 2022, 6:01:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved