Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1698 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
dangitall

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Hang on furniture import

Hi all,

New user here and I'm having trouble importing new furniture models on my mac. I am running v6.6a. If someone can point me to older/other versions I will try those as well. The symptom is that when I import a new furniture model as soon as I click "Continue" after choosing the model file the app hangs and needs to be forcibly quit.

I have tried this with two models, one zip file I downloaded from the 3d models page and the other is a dead simple model I created with Art of Illusion. Same results with each.

I've tried running in the following ways on both an M1 Macbook Pro (Monterey) and and Intel Mac Mini (Monterey):

- Homebrew install
- DMG install
- Java jar
- Java jar with Rosetta (on the M1)

Can anyone give me some hint on what to try next or what information I can collect to debug this?

Thanks,
Dan
[May 3, 2022, 8:34:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Hang on furniture import

Try this version based on an older version of JOGL. As it can’t be notarized, you’ll have to run it with a ctrl + click at the first launch.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 3, 2022, 10:38:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dangitall

Re: Hang on furniture import

Thank you, that version works!
[May 5, 2022, 7:46:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved