Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 18
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10158 times and has 17 replies Next Thread
SARRAVAL
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New Bedroom

That must be it
----------------------------------------
Un dessin vaut mieux que mille explications.
[Apr 5, 2022, 6:51:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SARRAVAL
Advanced Member

France

I reworked the lights on the advice of SJB007 and the shines I only have the shadows to improve.

[Apr 6, 2022, 9:44:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

applause Re: New Bedroom

Wow! That looks a lot more realistic. It has darkened the room down quite a bit though. It could use a bit more indirect lighting (bounce light) to give it a bit lighter feel. Or is the overhead light fixture supposed to be on? If so, that would typically be a stronger light than the others.

A small hint on the bedside lights which is personal preference. They usually have two bulbs in them, one each side. This makes the fan of light broader, i.e.
\ | | /
+-----+
| O O |
+-----+
/ | | \

instead of
\|/
+-----+
| O |
+-----+
/|\

Last thing. Is the middle section of curtain/net meant to be a plastic sheet? The upper folds have a shine which makes me think of a plastic shower curtain. If it is supposed to be a fabric net, you should remove the shininess.
[Apr 6, 2022, 2:18:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SARRAVAL
Advanced Member

France

ok i fix it all
[Apr 6, 2022, 3:10:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SARRAVAL
Advanced Member

France

And here is the job! biggrin

[Apr 6, 2022, 4:25:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

sad Re: New Bedroom

Excellent job. Although if I walked in a bedroom to find that indivdual waiting for me... I would do a 180 and start running. That is one creepy looking figure. Unless "Stepford Wives" is your thing...
[Apr 6, 2022, 5:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SARRAVAL
Advanced Member

France

Hope you like this person

[Apr 7, 2022, 9:32:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sjb007
Advanced Member

Much better. If I squint it could even be Lucy Liu. cool
[Apr 7, 2022, 1:22:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved