Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1274 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
titust11

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Is there a way to have all dimensions displayed in inches, and not feet & inches?

Is there a preference or a setting to do this?
[Jan 27, 2022, 9:04:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Is there a way to have all dimensions displayed in inches, and not feet & inches?

What about the Inch/Decimals unit available in the preferences panel?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 28, 2022, 11:08:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
titust11

Canada
Re: Is there a way to have all dimensions displayed in inches, and not feet & inches?

What about Inch / Fraction. This is what looking for, and it's not there
[Jan 31, 2022, 6:09:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

What about Foot/Inch/Fraction. This is what You looking for, and it's there
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Feb 1, 2022, 8:17:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
titust11

Canada

You don't get it. When I type 80 3/4" it automatically converts it to 6' 8 3/4". I want to say in inches as I type it 80 3/4"
It avoids me to take the calculator and reconvert it in to inches.
Why do you care Dorin, in Romania is cm anyway, much easier. I know because I am Romanian
[Feb 2, 2022, 11:13:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I think Dorin cares for me, the programmer, who must take care of all kind of requests for Imperial measure system, whereas everybody could use the easier Metric system sad
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Feb 3, 2022, 12:20:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

...whereas everybody could use the easier Metric system sad
Yes, you're right !
In this 21st century, it's the standard measure system.
wink
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Feb 3, 2022, 5:58:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved