Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 15616 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Plugins manager

Thanks YGYL!
You've made a hard work to support this community.
I'm not joking wile, in the past, I've try to make translation and I knew what it's mean. It's not an easy task IF you want to do a good job.
I will add You's translations to all my new versions of my plugins.
Thanks!!!
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Apr 29, 2022, 8:05:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

@Daniels118
What if You update version including here?(now v 1.5)???
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Apr 29, 2022, 8:13:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi, I'm happy to announce that the Plugin manager official repo now supports plugins within zip archives, so these plugins will show up in the Plugin manager without the need to update.
[Apr 11, 2023, 1:49:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

You should change the confirmation window that a plugin is updated to a always on top modal window. Currently if you updated a plugin and clicked next to the window the "plugin ready ..." window is hidden behind the manager window. Now it seems like the program hangs so you have to move the manager window to see the OK window.
[Apr 13, 2023, 3:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

@Keet thank you for reporting this bug, I will include the fix in the next release.
[Apr 15, 2023, 11:11:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
geewee

DE

Hi, I installed the program manager without errors, but cannot run it. Clicking on Toold/Plugins manager gives this error message:

"No enum constant it.ld.sh3dplugins.pluginmanager.UpdatesHandler.Tag.descriptor"

I installed PluginManager 1.0 from sourceforge since download from http://daniels118.altervista.org/sh3d/pluginmanager/ failed with message "connection failed".

Win 11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.2861
Sweet Home 3D 7.2
Java 3D 1.6.2a - JOGL 2.5.0
[Dec 21, 2023, 10:22:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Ah, if I had known you installed Plugins Manager 1.0 I wouldn't have send you to this thread.
That is an old version of the Plugins Manager. Get the latest version here .

As on this forum on sourceforge posts go from first to last so the post with the last version is somewhere at the end, in this case on page 2. The link is for a direct download of version 1.5.2. That should work a lot better ;)
[Dec 21, 2023, 12:12:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
geewee

DE

Tahnks, that one works now!
[Dec 21, 2023, 3:22:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Version 1.5.3
  • Display cumulative changelog
  • Fixed settings panel
  • Fixed French translation
  • Fixed last check time format
Download from SourceForge or update from itself!

Thanks to EncoNyito for bug reports!
[Jan 12, 2024, 11:49:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

@Daniele
You might want to check the "Replace furniture" plugin in the plugin list since it doesn't seem to work anymore and blocks Sweet Home 3D from starting beyond the splash screen. At least my 7.2. on Linux doesn't work with it.
Maybe remove it from the list if it also doesn't work on other systems so other users will not run into the same problem.
[Mar 14, 2024, 9:11:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved