Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 32652 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3D dimension lines plugin

First video tutorial, showing simple dimension line creation on a wall:
https://youtu.be/0Dnyx4aC-HE
[Dec 28, 2022, 4:56:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Second video tutorial:
Advanced 3D dimension lines with SweetHome3D

It shows how to create dimensions like these ones:

[Dec 29, 2022, 2:23:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
IvanDiaz

Colombia

Good morning Daniels118, I have recently started using plugins and I ran into a couple of problems using your plugin.
The first problem has to do when I generate an ordinary measurement in any part of the house, that is, I generate a line that measures 100cm and I double left click to fix the line in place, but the problem arises when I accidentally double left click while near or above the previously generated line. And what happens is that the number zero appears and it no longer generates more measurements, regardless of which part of the house you click on, the number zero will always appear.
The second problem appears as a consequence of the first problem, all the objects in the house I can move freely in the 2d plane, but in the 3d plane they appear in the same place as if it were some kind of bug in the system.
And one more thing, how do I delete a measurement line? I have only been able to delete a wrong line by clicking the undo button, but I don't know if there is another way to do it. smile
[Aug 1, 2023, 9:32:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

@IvanDiaz
I will try to reproduce the problem. If there is a bug, it is likely that it could break the 3D view until you restart the program.

To delete a dimension line from the 3D view you must have the 3D dimension line tool enabled, move the mouse over one of the control points of the dimension line while holding CTRL+SHIFT (the cursor will display a red minus symbol), then just click to remove the line. The control points are the 2 ends of the dashed lines, and the middle of the continuous line.

The Help menu has an entry where you can find all modifier keys and use tips.
[Aug 3, 2023, 5:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved