Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1008 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
titust11

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Is there a way to meaure a distance vertically. Probably not, but I'm asking anyway

That's one major thing I wish this application could do. The concept of elevations and calculating the vertical position in space of and object by adding heights and elevation is pretty cumbersome.
Maybe there is such a thing and I am not ware of.
[Jan 20, 2022, 5:00:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Re: Is there a way to meaure a distance vertically. Probably not, but I'm asking anyway

If you are looking for vertical dimension lines, you may wait I'll finish my last plugin. Here a preview of what it can do:

[Jan 22, 2022, 11:17:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
titust11

Canada
Re: Is there a way to meaure a distance vertically. Probably not, but I'm asking anyway

That's great this is what i am looking for. Thanks
[Jan 23, 2022, 1:52:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

The plugin is ready! Discover it on the dedicated thread
[Jan 24, 2022, 11:45:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
titust11

Canada

Oh man this is incredible, WOW gorgeous.
Thanks a lot man, if I had this it would have saved me many hours of stupid calculations based on elevation, height, etc.
It seems like panning and rotating in 3d works much better as well
Chapeau
[Jan 24, 2022, 6:33:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved