Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3947 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
margotci

canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
purchased version 6.6, not finding more furniture or textures

Hi there,
Just purchased recent version that would "automatically updated and bundled with 1500 pieces of furniture and 418 textures". I don't any difference from the free version. Is there a way to update the furniture and textures?
Many thanks! Margot
[Jan 17, 2022, 6:34:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: purchased version 6.6, not finding more furniture or textures

Check what is displayed in the About dialog box. If it displays version 6.6 and cites the GNU GPL license, it means that you still run the free version of Sweet Home 3D and I would suggest to uninstall it.
If it says version 6.6.1 Microsoft Store, it means you run the Microsoft version with the 1500 pieces of furniture and 418 textures.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 17, 2022, 9:11:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
margotci

canada

Hi Emmanuel, I checked and it wasn't version 6.6.1 Microsoft Store so I went ahead an uninstalled the software. Now, when I go back to Microsoft Store, the purchase is there. Clicking on it send me back to the overview tab where I see a Install/Open button. Clicking on it goes to the purchase page. Therefore I'm unable to download it again. Any advice? Thanks!
[Jan 18, 2022, 3:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

It's quite weird. Maybe you used another profile when you bought it.
Could you ask some help to Microsoft because it's them who manage sales and downloads in the Microsoft Store application?
[Jan 18, 2022, 5:51:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
margotci

canada

Will do, thanks!
[Jan 18, 2022, 10:05:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luigisoft

I too purchased 6.6.1 from the Microsoft store. It is running on my computer with the increased number of furniture and textures. My problem is I cannot find where on the system drive (C:) the programme Sweethome 3d is installed. Does anyone have any idea where I can find the programme. I want to create a desktop link.
Many thanks.
Trevor
[Feb 7, 2022, 6:31:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
luigisoft

PS. Could it be that version 6.6.1 is on line use only?
[Feb 7, 2022, 6:37:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Sorry for the late answer.
The version 6.6.1 doesn't run online and is installed in the hidden folder
C:\Program files\WindowsApps\eTeks.SweetHome3D_6.6.1.0_x64__y7v7etvrysvmm
[Mar 16, 2022, 9:45:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved