Sweet Home 3D Forum

Member(s) browsing this thread: otadmin
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 63
Posts: 63   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 83386 times and has 62 replies Next Thread
jmg2008

Canada
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Wirings plugin

I get the error the I need Pan3Dview, but I have already installed this. I'm using Sweet Home version 7.0.3. 64 bit
[Nov 15, 2022, 3:38:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi jmg, please check that Pan 3D view plugin is at the latest version. Also check that the plugins folder contains just one file for pan3dview; having more than one may lead to unexpected behaviour.
[Nov 15, 2022, 6:57:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robbyvenetian

United States
smile Re: Wirings plugin

Hello Daniele, forgive my lack of understanding. I got the PAn3dView plug in installed but I can't find the help section on the menu with the "draw wirings help".

What is Wiring v1.0? I can't find it.

Sorry guys. Feel free to laugh at my statements
[Dec 29, 2022, 9:52:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi Roberto,
to use wirings you have to install both Pan 3D view and Wirings plugins. It's highly recommended that you always install the latest version of the plugins, currently Pan 3D view is at 3.7.4 and Wirings at 4.1.1.

If you use SH3D in Italian the help is under Aiuto > Guida disegno impianti.

I strongly recommend to install the Plugin manager first, it helps to manage and keep updated all plugins directly from Sweet Home 3D.
[Dec 30, 2022, 12:08:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robbyvenetian

United States

Hello Daniele,

Thank you very much! This plugin is awesome!
[Dec 30, 2022, 9:31:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Robbyvenetian

United States

Daniele, I have some trouble when I try to run from the walls to the ceiling. Can't get it right. IS there any video tutorial? Thanks.
[Jan 5, 2023, 3:04:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi Roberto,
to add a point to the ceiling you have to hold SHIFT while clicking.
For what you ask:
1) place a point on the wall by simple clicking on the wall;
2) place the next point on the ceiling by holding SHIFT and click.

Please not that you cannot jump directly from the floor to the ceiling (in such case the line will go straight through the air), so first move from the floor to the wall, add a point to the wall, then move to the ceiling and add a point holding SHIFT.

Currently there isn't a video tutorial that cover this operation.

Another option is to use the automatic wiring feature. Just select 2 furniture and go to Tools > Link selected furniture (or press the button on the toolbar).
One of the furniture could be a switch on a wall and the other a lamp on the ceiling.
For this feature I have a video tutorial:
Automatic wiring v2
[Jan 5, 2023, 8:40:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Alladyn21

great plugin, thank you very much for your work, it will make my work at home much easier! is there any way to name wires?
[Feb 1, 2023, 12:43:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Hi Alladyn21, many thanks for your appreciation.
There is no way to name wires at the moment, however you could place text next to wires using the default text tool (text can be made visible in the 3D view too). You may also change the color and style of wires to better distinguish them, just select them and use the "edit polyline" entry from the plan menu.
[Feb 1, 2023, 5:24:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
44david

France

Bonjour,

J'ai du désinstaller le plugin wirings qui a fait planté l'appli Sweet Home 3D. J'ai pas mal galéré avant de savoir d'ou venait ce bug, mais grâce à son développeur le plugin en cause a été détecté.
Du coup, je n'ai pas de solution pour mon plan de câblage électrique ...

Bien à vous et merci aux développeurs pour leur investissement.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Puybaret at Apr 10, 2023, 7:13:10 PM]
[Apr 10, 2023, 5:58:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 63   Pages: 7   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved