Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 914 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
buzzra

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Create walls by doubleclick in a room

I have created a room I want to design. After creating the room I click the create walls button, and per tooltip, I double click inside my room to create walls. Nothing happens. No walls are created. Is this still possible or has the feature been removed and just forgot to change the tooltip?

SH3D 6.6a
Manjaro Linux v21.2

Thanks
buzz
[Dec 31, 2021, 11:28:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Create walls by doubleclick in a room

In some rare cases, this feature doesn’t work well. Does it fail also for a simple shape like a rectangle?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 1, 2022, 8:09:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
buzzra

Yes, that's what I am trying a simple rectangle. It also does not work on windows 10 with the latest SH3D.
[Jan 1, 2022, 10:36:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
buzzra

OK, removed everything and re-installed and it seems to be working now. Not sure what was wrong, but thanks for responding to my question.
[Jan 1, 2022, 11:36:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved