Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3104 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
GaelR2D2

PT
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Limiter le chemin des visiteurs (mode visite virtuelle)

FR:

Tout d'abord, je tiens à vous remercier pour cet Excellent logiciel.

Ma question est:
Après avoir exporté mon projet de maison en html5 (mode visite virtuelle), est-il possible de limiter la frontière de la maison pour que les visiteurs ne puissent voir l'extérieur qu'à travers des fenêtres?

En d'autres termes, bloquer l'accès à l'extérieur de la maison?
Peut-être en configurant le limite des coordonnées X et Y que le visiteur peut parcourir ?

Merci
Mes Meilleures Salutations

------------------------------------------------------------------

EN:

First of all I would like to thank you for this Excellent software.

My question is:
After exporting my house project to html5 (virtual visit mode), is it possible to limit the boundaries of the house so the people visiting can only see the exterior through the windows?

In another words, blocking the visitors access to outside the house?
Maybe configuring the limit of the X and Y coordinates that the visitor can go?

Thank You.
My Best Regards
[Dec 13, 2021, 7:31:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Limiter le chemin des visiteurs (mode visite virtuelle)

Hi,
Limiting the moves of the virtual visitor would be only possible by program. For example, you could create a large room covering all the house, and check in JavaScript that the camera doesn’t go outside of this room after its coordinates changed.
If you want to try, Sweet Home 3D JS API is available here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 14, 2021, 6:51:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaelR2D2

PT
Re: Limiter le chemin des visiteurs (mode visite virtuelle)

Hello again,

Well, if it is all that trouble, I'll better stick with I've been doing so far...

I make all external views black (sky and ground) so the visitors have the notion when they have gone too far. What I need them to see of my work, is inside the house anyway.

I only thought it would be fun to see a garden or something outside, through some big windows.

But thank you very much for your explanation.

A Merry Christmas for all,

My Best Regards
[Dec 20, 2021, 1:57:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved