Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2455 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
NotAnArchitect

US
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Please Fix 3D Rendering

I have finally been able to get my model perfect, finally have the last round of plans and all ready for permits, scoured 3d warehouse for the closest bits of furniture and appliances I can find, checked all the measurements to make sure things fit and the best I can do for rendering is the second lowest resolution setting at 1500 px wide with 4:3 proportions. I have yet to find the right combo to use the two top settings everything ends up with a red 'x'. What is the point if the images are so small no one can really see them?

Video I have completely given up on, it is not worth it to only get medium size for the second to last setting, have yet to find the right combos to get anything better for this, too.

I am using 6.6.1 on Mac OS with Big Sur on a 2013 Mac Pro with 32gb RAM and 2TB SSD, hardware should not be an issue.

This is your biggest weakness. I can even live with creating the roof as a its own piece of furniture in another program that makes auto roofs, but to not have the 3D Rendering work is killing me.

All this work with nothing really to show off. Is this just a Mac thing? Because I did find the new release note for 6.6 for PC & that looks great but none of those features show up in the Macs? Wan't this app created for Macs?

Please try harder, thank you so very much for your time.

Lisa in Atlanta
[Oct 30, 2021, 4:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NotAnArchitect

US
Re: Please Fix 3D Rendering

Also note, none of the plugins are working anymore.
[Oct 30, 2021, 4:53:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Please Fix 3D Rendering

Try to increase the max memory used by the program.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 30, 2021, 6:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved