Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2469 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
PipaHugo

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Furniture appeared as blocks with a clock

I changed my PC's operating system to Windows 10 and installed the latest Sweet Home 3D, when I opened the file of the house I was working on, the furniture appears as blocks with a clock in the home plan window and there is no 3D view, it's grey. The furniture is imported and appears in the catalog. Even when I try to add new furniture from the catalog, they appear as blocks with a clock. The textures of the floors look good. I don't have this problem with new files so it must be the old file, but I don't know what's going on or how to fix it. Can anybody help me?
[Aug 10, 2021, 4:54:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Furniture appeared as blocks with a clock

Check the About dialog box, and if it displays 32 bit and you use Windows 64 bit, then run Sweet Home 3D installer again to choose the 64 bit version in the screen which lets you choose the installation folder.
If this doesn’t solve your issue, install the 32 bit version again, and report the RAM used by the program in About dialog box.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 11, 2021, 12:51:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved