Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2851 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
DavideG

Italia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
3D rendering preview problem

Hello all,
I was using Sweet Home 3D on other PC with WIndows 7 and never had this issue. It renders the 3D preview with many errors in the geometry. Any idea n how to solve it? Sometimes it works well but most of the times it displays like in attachment.

Thanks!
[May 14, 2021, 1:24:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: 3D rendering preview problem

There's no link to an image showing the problem.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 14, 2021, 2:30:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DavideG

Italia

Hello,
link to the picture showing the problem. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ty2tv8D03cro..._eVdAecM/view?usp=sharing
[Dec 27, 2021, 7:11:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Maybe you can share your file so others can take a look?

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 27, 2021, 7:58:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
DavideG

Italia

Hello,
1) how can I share the file?
2) I don't think it depends on the file since sometimes (very rarely) it displays all the walls and furnitures right. Sometimes it's enought to open and close the application 20 or 25 times and then, like a wonder, it works......
[Dec 27, 2021, 2:21:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jo_Alfemo

Hi

Why can't I see this furniture? Yes, it is visible.

Tks in advance

https://flic.kr/p/2mU2cQY

https://flic.kr/p/2mU6ogi
[Dec 29, 2021, 5:34:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AmandaWaw

Canada

Hi, I recently upgraded my sweet home for MAC at the end of DEC 2021, ever since this last update I am having major issues with he program being incapable of completing a success rendered image. It consistently fails or finishes with non rendered blocks in the photo.

I use this program daily and have never had this issue in the past two years... super frustrating.

PLEASE HELP!!!
[Jan 12, 2022, 6:57:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Does it fail for any point of view? Did you try to increase the maximum memory used by the program?
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 13, 2022, 8:06:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved