Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3387 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Clamarc

Brazil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to create textures correctly

Hi,
I created some textures for my project, but when I put them on very long walls, the textures are subdivided, that is, the program compels the wall with another texture frame and the wall does not have a uniform texture. Is there a texture size rule that is uniform across all wall sizes?

Thanks
Clamarc
[Apr 17, 2021, 1:03:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
clausschmidt

Germany
Re: How to create textures correctly

Hi,
I have the same issue. Would be great if someone can help us solving this.
Thanks in advance, Claus
[Apr 22, 2021, 11:03:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Do you wonder how to design seamless textures?
If not, please share an image, it will help to understand your issue.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 22, 2021, 3:16:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Clamarc

Brazil

Hi Puybaret

how do I post the image? ... I created a link to the image on the google drive, but when I place the link here and go to preview, it does not appear for you to open it!

thanks
Clamarc
[Apr 22, 2021, 6:26:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

You can post the link to the image or read this thread but I'm not sure you can include images from Google drive.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 22, 2021, 6:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Clamarc

Brazil

Hi Puybaret,

I found a solution for my textures. Before importing them into the program, I am leaving the edges of them with the same hue as the interior of the image, it turns out that as the edges are always darker, they end up standing out when used on very long walls, because the program places the textures side by side when the wall is long. I also try to make a Gaussian blur on the edges to soften their junction when the wall is long.

Thank you for your attention and congratulations on the excellent program.
Clamarc
[Apr 23, 2021, 8:10:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved