Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 46
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 79753 times and has 45 replies Next Thread
ContrActorLA

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Side view plug-in

Hello! I've downloaded all the plug-ins except the Furniture Library Editor. My Mac will not let me open it because it is from an "unidentified developer".

Do I need this to be able to see and edit my dimensions in 3D? I can add a couple dimensions, but cannot move or edit them in any way. And when I use the Side View tool, the dimensions do not show up. I've tried to follow all these threads closely and do as they instruct.

Also, I am unable to save the Side View image to my hard drive. I would only be able to create a screenshot of the view window.

What am I missing? Does it come down to the furniture plug-in? Thank you for your advice.
[Mar 20, 2024, 10:51:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

The Furniture Library Editor is not a plugin but a separate application. The Texture Library Editor is also a separate application.
[Mar 21, 2024, 9:33:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ContrActorLA

United States

So the Furniture Library Editor has nothing to do with why my dimensions are not working in 3D nor showing up in side view? I'm curious with what is missing that these functions are not working.
[Mar 21, 2024, 10:44:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Do you use the last version of Sweet Home 3D?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 21, 2024, 11:31:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ContrActorLA

United States

Yes, sir. 7.2.1 from the Mac App store.
[Mar 22, 2024, 12:40:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Then be sure to use the last version of the plug-in too and read this article.
With the Mac App Store version, the image can be saved only in the folder proposed when you click on Save button (or a subfolder), because of security reasons forced by Apple.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 22, 2024, 1:37:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved