Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3631 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
ilkant

Finland
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
applause I loaded just now 11½ years ago my home

I downloaded Sweet Home 3D for 64 bit Linux. And then I found a 11 and half years ago made home model from my backups. Then I loaded it to latest version 6.5. It worked fine!!

There are some untranslated phrases in Finnish translation package. Can I continue that translating?
[Mar 31, 2021, 2:59:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: I loaded just now 11½ years ago my home

User's data is the most precious thing for me wink
And I'm very sorry each time a user loses his/her design.

Feel free to improve the Finnish translation. Just have to edit the files in Finnish-6.5.sh3l with the help of translation guide. Thanks!
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 1, 2021, 6:45:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ilkant

Finland

Thank you. I try translating and send the result when I have done it.
[Apr 7, 2021, 2:12:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ilkant

Finland

Hmm. My Linux computer has UTF-8 charset. Scandinavic letters looks weird. I try to use latin-1 ?
[Apr 7, 2021, 2:22:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ilkant

Finland

Many open source software have .po files technique on translating. You can add that to some future version of SweetHome3D. It's easier to translate. Maybe there can be setting to charset. So, program displays right letters in every case.
[Apr 7, 2021, 2:40:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Each project uses its own rules and many Java projects, like Sweet Home 3D, use .properties files which are encoded with ISO-8859-1 encoding. Please just pay attention to this.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 7, 2021, 3:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
OriginalHotrodder

United States
smile Re: I loaded just now 11½ years ago my home

Thank you for sharing this. It's excellent when you have a program that supports previous work you had done. This makes me happy.
[May 30, 2021, 4:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved