Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3670 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
AlexMegaSuper

Россия
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Open drawers, books, and more! And a little bit about plugins...sorry

Hey, guys! Sorry for the errors, I just write through the translator. There is a question, is it possible to somehow open drawers, books, cabinet doors, and everything else? I know that you can open doors and windows, and not all of them, but is there such a possibility for other items? And yes, what do plugins do? I'm sorry that I write like this, I just feel uncomfortable in the forums)
[Mar 10, 2021, 12:01:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Open drawers, books, and more! And a little bit about plugins...sorry

Please read this message which explains how to name the parts of a model to achieve this function.
If you look for examples, you can study the OBJ file of the adjustable models.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 10, 2021, 3:50:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlexMegaSuper

Россия

Thanks! But alas, I do not know how to program and work in a Blender, did I understand correctly that adjustable models can be edited in Sweet Home 3D itself? And one more thing how to install plugins?(
[Mar 10, 2021, 6:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Ajustable objects can be modified in Sweet Home 3D with Modify openings button. See the link I gave you in my previous post or here.
Installation of plug-ins is explained in Plug-ins page.
[Mar 11, 2021, 8:59:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlexMegaSuper

Россия

Thank! I'm inattentive, it's cool that I can change any program in Sweet Home 3D. How to install plugins with Java icon?
[Mar 11, 2021, 3:06:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AlexMegaSuper

Россия

Sorry, I figured it all out! By the way, can you somehow make sure that the shadow of the subject was not visible on the render?
[Mar 12, 2021, 9:59:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What do you mean by "shadow of the subject"?
[Mar 12, 2021, 2:35:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved