Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 49
Posts: 49   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 35882 times and has 48 replies Next Thread
kutlu9

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Freezing in SH3D and Furniture Editor importing models

I checked Console and these happen as I click Continue and application crash.

Also I think crash report generated at the same time but MacOS shows the report after application is force quit.
[Mar 15, 2021, 8:29:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for the log you sent but it is not very useful unfortunately.

But the log line in the screen shot about a missing entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events could be interesting if you could tell me what you were doing when this line was emitted, even if I'm not sure it's bound the crash.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 17, 2021, 5:07:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
kutlu9

That 3 error log come when I click "Choose model..." button on Furniture import wizard.

But now I checked console since application startup and these two errors from tccd process when I open the application showed up 25 seconds apart.

tccd Prompting policy for hardened runtime; service: kTCCServiceAppleEvents requires entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events but it is missing for ACC:{ID: com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D, PID[2453], auid: 501, euid: 501, binary path: '/Applications/Sweet Home 3D.app/Contents/MacOS/SweetHome3D'}, REQ:{ID: com.apple.appleeventsd, PID[273], auid: 55, euid: 55, binary path: '/System/Library/CoreServices/appleeventsd'}

tccd {ID: com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D, PID[2403], auid: 501, euid: 501, binary path: '/Applications/Sweet Home 3D.app/Contents/MacOS/SweetHome3D'} attempted to call TCCAccessRequest without the com.apple.private.tcc.manager.check-by-audit-token entitlement

[Mar 17, 2021, 9:42:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
fitsch

Hi,
I'm having the exact same issue.

Program freezes when getting to the model orientation screen. Happens for both .dae and .obj files (which work fine on my windows version).

I get the "spinning beachball" forever and that's it. No crash report, nothing. I also checked my logs, but could not find any of the messages that kutlu9 referred to above. The only messages related to SweetHome appear directly after I start the program:

Mar 21 17:54:23 C02YW0W4LVDQ com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: Coalition Cache Hit: app<application.com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.54866379.54866409(501)> [571]
Mar 21 17:54:23 C02YW0W4LVDQ SweetHome3D[3794]: getattrlist failed for /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver: #2: No such file or directory
Mar 21 17:54:23 C02YW0W4LVDQ SweetHome3D[3794]: getattrlist failed for /Library/GPUBundles/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib: #2: No such file or directory
Mar 21 17:54:23 C02YW0W4LVDQ SweetHome3D[3794]: getattrlist failed for /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib: #2: No such file or directory
Mar 21 17:54:23 C02YW0W4LVDQ SweetHome3D[3794]: getattrlist failed for /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources//GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat: #2: No such file or directory

I made sure the models are not located in any "managed" folder (like OneDrive).

If there's anything I can do to support debugging please let me know.

Thanks for the support!

Macbook Pro 15" 2019
2.6GHz Core i7
32GB RAM
Radeon Pro 555X 4GB

SweetHome Version 6.5
OpenJDK Version 15.0.2 64 bit
Java 3D Version 1.6.1 - JOGL 2.4.0-rc-20210111
[Mar 21, 2021, 5:18:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Could you report if furniture import works when the 3D model doesn't contain any texture image?
[Apr 1, 2021, 6:31:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
henrisson

United States

Yes, same result with the simplest object and no texture (uploaded here for reference)
[Apr 2, 2021, 4:26:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dvi

Germany

Hey guys, I have the same issue and was wondering if there is any fix or any workaround for this?
[Apr 11, 2021, 12:44:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
henrisson

United States

Re-reading your question: the question was "does furniture import works" with simple objects, and my answer should read "No, it still crashes with simple objects", that probably wasn't super clear.
[Apr 18, 2021, 10:50:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
sb0373

Germany

Can you please confirm whether the issue is "freezing" or "crashing"?
I am experiencing the latter without freezing on CentOS8.
[Apr 24, 2021, 1:58:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I just created another version 6.5.2 based on Java 15 and JOGL 2.3.2 available here (68 MB). It will run with Rosetta 2 with Mac M1 but as some of you have problems with Mac Intel too, it could worth a try to check if the issue you encountered comes from the change of Java or JOGL versions.
[Apr 27, 2021, 10:32:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 49   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved