Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5642 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Living Room Steps

Finished making staircase baseboard trim on both sides up and down my custom steps in Sweet Home 3D as seen here in my test rendering. The dimensions tool is extremely helpful for planning out all the trim shapes made from room floor patterns exported to OBJ. Perfect custom sizing every time! Too bad the step's lower side trim work detail in the triangular area is room lit too evenly, but I'll adjust to make it pop. Next up, the railings for the first floor and upstairs hallway plus the basement steps directly below these.

----------------------------------------
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Feb 20, 2021, 5:16:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Living Room Steps

I added the staircase handrail and balusters to my house model. Now the 3D rendering looks eerily photorealistic. The white balusters are homemade using basic geometric polygons from SH3D.

----------------------------------------
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Feb 24, 2021, 1:18:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved