Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5903 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
meengrn

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Shop Equipment and Tools

I've searched this forum and all the libraries I can find for shop equipment with no luck. Table saws, drill presses, tool cabinets, peg board, bench grinders and similar. Any guidance appreciated.
[Feb 7, 2021, 9:40:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Shop Equipment and Tools

On the 3D models page, the Trimble Sketchup Warehouse is listed.
Obviously you didn't look there....

table saw
drill press
tool cabinet
peg board
bench grinder

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Feb 12, 2021, 9:04:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jarroyo

United States

Is there a way to convert the SKP file formats to a compatible format (obj, dae, kmz, or 3ds) to use with Sweet Home 3d?
[Apr 30, 2022, 6:15:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rustypheonix

USA

I have found that I do not need to convert when I download from the Trimble warehouse. There is an option at the bottom of the pull down menu in that site when you download the item to down load in Collada format. Sweethome can import those files just fine. Now if you find a SKP file somewhere else, there are online converters that I found, but not tried, that can convert to OBJ format.
[Sep 1, 2022, 6:04:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Yes, as explained in this page wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 1, 2022, 10:31:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved