Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7641 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
snmavronis
Advanced Member

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
My Brick Rowhouse Interior

I've been using Sweet Home 3D for 1 month so far. Here are some recent renders from my house that I'm modeling. Still working on detailing and lighting the first floor. I still have to do the second floor and basement levels. -

Living room looking towards the dining room; the dividing wall slight arch opening is custom made using the Furniture Library Editor experimenting with SVG code:

Upcoming full kitchen remodel as viewed from the dining room:

Scratch-built 1957 retro china cabinet model; tapered legs and knobs/handles are derived from chimney model in SH3D example 12 from the Gallery:

Scratch-built 1957 retro hutch cabinet model; tapered legs and knobs/handles are derived from chimney model in SH3D example 12 from the Gallery:

----------------------------------------
Steve N Mavronis - Retired PC Tech
[Feb 3, 2021, 9:05:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved