Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5860 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
errorhunter

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Starting problems

Hello everyone,

After installing the programm and double-clicking on the shortcut, I'm getting the Sweethome loading screen for 2 seconds and then this error message:
"Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working"

Here is what I have done so far:
I tried the sweethome online starting shortcut, with the same result.
I tested my Java on their homepage, resulting in "congratulations, everything is just fine"
I reinstalled Java 6 Update 16, again some congratulations.
But still no Sweethome.

The computer is an 2,5 years old Asus G1 Laptop, running under Vista 32bit with all the available updates installed. It is connected to a 40" LCD TV (perhaps it is too much resolution? But in that case it should be an error from sweethome and not from Java.)

Thanks in advance for all the help (and sorry if there are some english mistakes)
[Sep 16, 2009, 5:02:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Starting problems

Please try the solutions described in the FAQ.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 16, 2009, 9:10:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved