Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5575 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
CarloPel

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Need Workshop 3D models

I do not seem to to be able to find any models for large workshop tools, such as table saws, drill presses, jointers, planers, etc.
Seems all models revolve around standard interior decor.

If anyone knows of any models relating to large woodworking tools, I would be most appreciative!

Thanks!!

CarloPel
[Jan 5, 2021, 6:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Need Workshop 3D models

Did you look here?
Or here?

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 6, 2021, 11:02:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CarloPel

USA

Yes, I've reviewed all the websites listed on the 3D models page. All are for standard home interiors.

I have resorted to building my own. Once I have a collection that looks presentable, I may try and post them for others.

Carlo
[Jan 9, 2021, 5:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

The Trimble SketchUp Warehouse most definitely has models for all kinds of tools. Check again if you want...

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 9, 2021, 5:32:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Art_in_MT

US

Thanks! I'm posting here in case others hit the same apparent dead end and miss the good stuff.

I also did not find models at Trimble initially - but based upon your insistence I poked around. The search on the entry page runs against ALL categories (products, models, Collections, and Catalogs), but doesn't typically return woodworking tools.

On the results screen, I had to change from searching PRODUCTS (the default) to searching MODELS. That is just a matter of clicking on the right heading. Not obvious if you've never been there before, but makes sense once you do, and you will find table saws, planers, jointers, etc.

I found downloading in Collada format worked for importing into SweetHome3D.

Thanks for the lead!

Also, a direct link that skips the first (useless) search is :

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search/?q=table%20saw&searchTab=model

Thanks again!
[Feb 23, 2023, 12:38:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved