Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6159 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
castle2020

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Texture import files not opening

Hello,

I have just downloaded Sweet Home 3D and I have imported the model zip files successfully and I can access everything through the library. I am following the same steps to import the texture zip files, but it's not working. I have closed and reopened the SH3D app and it's still the same 26 default textures. When I go into my computer files and open the zip files for the textures and look at the properties, it says it's an Adobe Acrobat document, but it also says the file name is a .sh3t doc. I have deleted the files and re-downloaded them, but it's all still the same. These are the texture zip files I'm trying to import: http://www.sweethome3d.com/importTextures.jsp
What can I try next?

Thank you so much!
Debra
[Dec 8, 2020, 5:47:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Texture import files not opening

Texture library files have the extension SH3T and can be imported as a whole. The files from the Textures page have to be unzipped before trying to open them.
If necessary you can make your own SH3T files using the Textures Library Editor.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Dec 9, 2020, 8:19:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
alcooper

New Zealand

I have exactly the same problem. Also cannot open the Textures library editor (downloaded but unable to open .jar file)
was there ever a solution found for this problem?
I have previously had no trouble importing the textures but now unable to open the files. The sh3t files seem to be unrecognised??
[Sep 7, 2021, 12:05:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The Textures library editor requires Java. Did you install it?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 8, 2021, 2:00:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved