Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11901 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Dimitris456

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 2D view is very slow / lagging up to 1s

I have the same problem

3D view is very good but 2D and visitor views are slow

I found that if in preferences disable the grid option there is a very big improvement.
[May 2, 2022, 3:58:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
vl4d

Yes, monochrome trick helps, but it is still not smooth, i wanted to try online version, but my file is much larger then 20MB :(
[May 8, 2022, 4:59:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
vl4d

I have deleted some stuff and got my file from 32MB to about 3.5MB, uploaded to new online version and it is much smoother then grayscale.

Setting 2d view to grayscale helps a lot, but it is still not smooth.
[May 8, 2022, 5:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
muppetto

I have the same problem. The 2d interface is unusably laggy. I run on popos with flatpak, jar and tar.gz variant of SweetHome3d (ver 7.1).
I noticed whenever I start maneuvering anything on the screen, the cpu usage of the java process goes to 10% and the xorg goes to 35%. I run on an 4 core intel laptop.
[Jun 18, 2023, 3:41:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved