Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1790 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
sqout

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused height measurements?

Hello,
is there a way, or drawing view, in which I can enter height measurements?
----------------------------------------
Gruß aus der Eifel

sqout
[Aug 25, 2020, 12:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: height measurements?

Select the walls you want to change, and enter their height after selecting the Plan > Modify walls menu item.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 27, 2020, 5:07:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tdavis23540

United States

I don't feel like I am getting all the toolbars on the online version. I haven't actually downloaded yet because I wanted to just learn a few things on the web based version. If I double-click walls I only get a color scroll wheel and I don't have the Toolbar with File, Edit, Plan, etc. on it. Is something wrong with the way my computer is setup or something?
[Sep 3, 2020, 5:12:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Nothing wrong Davis. As explained here, the new Online version is not finished yet. Meanwhile, you can export your design to edit it with the version available for download, and reimport it afterwards to continue it on the Online version.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Sep 4, 2020, 7:48:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved