Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5400 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
polk0620

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Installation Problem with Version 6.4

Hello! I recently updated my Mac Mini to Catalina 10.15.5. I just tried to open Sweet Home 3D and received an error message that Apple was unable to detect for any malicious software and that I needed to update to the latest version, which I did. However, after I updated to Version 6.4 of Sweet Home 3D, I received the same error message. I'm really hoping someone can help me with this issue. I needed to create a rendering for a presentation tomorrow; but, I don't think I'm going to be able to do that now. Thank you!
[Jul 29, 2020, 5:34:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Installation Problem with Version 6.4

See bug #951 for solutions to make it work.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jul 29, 2020, 8:05:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
polk0620

United States
Re: Installation Problem with Version 6.4

Thank you! The bug fix worked!
[Jul 29, 2020, 1:33:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved