Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1618 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
baldhead

België
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to set elevation on lines?

Hello all,

Any ideas on how to set the elevation on lines - as I would like to use the "polylines" in order to draw the electric wires/ UTP / water pipes ... but I can't 'elevate' them as I can with furniture and other object. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
[Jul 6, 2020, 9:20:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: How to set elevation on lines?

I suggest to add an other level and display it at the heigh of your choice... You'll even be able to display or not this level. If you don't know well how to handle levels, have a look at some tips of the blog.
[Jul 6, 2020, 2:41:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
baldhead

België

Well, that's exactly my problem, how can I change the height (elevation)?
If I want to edit the line - this is the popup I get:
https://ibb.co/WDggVJS
[Jul 6, 2020, 5:35:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JefJago

France

I have the same question. Probably it is not possible it would be convenient however
[Mar 6, 2024, 5:00:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Have you looked at the Wirings Plugin? That plugin is specifically created to add wirings like electrical lines.
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,11503
[Mar 6, 2024, 5:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved