Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1382 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
krandle

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Hi-res printing

I'm new to this software and very impressed with it. I'm converting a shed into a studio and needed a drawing/design program for this one project so was very happy to find this one.
I've got my head around most of the process but don't understand how to get a hi-res print.
I've created a hi-res photo and saved it. The problem is it just saves it as a .sh3d extension which means only the software that created it can open it. Can someone help me to get to print this photo please?
Thanks
The Newbie
[Jun 27, 2020, 11:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Hi-res printing

Right-click in the 3D preview window, and a new window pops up.
Move the slider to the highest quality.
Enter the number of pixels for your image, e.g. 1920x1280 for HD.
Render the image and check if you like it.

There are many tricks and tips to improve your image quality. Look at the images and messages of forum member Cecilia to learn what is possible.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jun 27, 2020, 9:30:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved