Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1436 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
AleXSR700

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How can I automatically add measurements?

Hello everyone,
I am currently starting to do some planing for our future home and found Sweet Home 3D. I really really enjoy using it as it is intuitive, nice made, community supported and most of all intuitive!

There is just one essential features I simply cannot find or figure out how to activate:
I would like to automatically see all the measurements the way it is done in most other tools I have seen.
Ordinarily I gather that the measurements of each room, wall, window, door etc. are displayed outside the building itself.

How do I do so? O'r do I need a plugin or something like in the case of rotating the building?

Thank you very much for your help

Matthew
[May 13, 2020, 10:25:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: How can I automatically add measurements?

It's not possible. It's up to you to place the dimension lines you want, but with a few clicks you'll get exactly what you want (and only what you want).
Be sure to read the help about dimension lines to be as efficient as possible.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 13, 2020, 7:51:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved