Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6832 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AndresEOED

United Kingdom
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Update in MacOSX stops it from working?

After MacOSX update my friend gets a meesage saying that it cannot open because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

this software needs to be updated. contact the developer for more information.

[May 12, 2020, 2:21:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Update in MacOSX stops it from working?

Please see my answer in bug ticket #951.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 12, 2020, 3:03:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
perspex

Germany

Not sure if this is part of the same concern, but I face similar problems: from "one day to another" within the last 5 days, SweetHome3D stopped working on my macOS (Catalina 10.15.4).

Looking into the error logs in the Console, I get these messages:

> SweetHome3D[9077]: SweetHome3D:Failed to launch JVM
> com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.13000[9077]): Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Tried, If your suggestions in bug ticket ä951 would help. But they didn't.
Any suggestions, what I can do?
[May 13, 2020, 11:20:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
shkepech

Not sure if this is part of the same concern, but I face similar problems: I tried to start SweetHome3D after several weeks. I see a short reaction of the icon, but no start. Download and new installation. Same behaviour.
macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Log: Jun 27 15:26:44 Peters-2018-iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.14244[74694]): Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Thanks for help, Peter
[Jun 27, 2020, 2:31:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved