Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5712 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
cstaudt

us
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Microsoft Store version

I've been using SH3D for a few months. A few days ago, I got a new computer and bought the software from the Microsoft store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/sweet-home-...ivetab=pivot:overviewtab). I was working along just new and the software closed spontaneously. When I reopened it, it was the old version, with all the furniture and textures that come with the store version missing.
I guess the question to ask is: where does the Microsoft store install the software when you buy it? (I'm sure it's not in the same folder where I put the original, because it didn't ask my preference for a location when it installed.)
[May 6, 2020, 2:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Microsoft Store version

You should uninstall the free version.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 6, 2020, 10:00:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cstaudt

us
Re: Microsoft Store version

Two issues: when I follow the instructions to uninstall via Windows 10 Settings, SH3D is only listed once. Which version would I be uninstalling? Also, I want to have an app icon for my desktop. How would I make one from the new version?
[May 7, 2020, 12:46:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved