Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2661 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
software crash

Hi, anyone have an idea why i would have SH3d lock up when i tried to change the "time" for a render

My pc just sat there for 45 mins before i could do anything, when i tried again, the same thing happened, ended up closing the unsaved project using task manager. sad
[May 2, 2020, 11:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: software crash

Does it happen at the moment you change the time in the user interface or when you launch the rendering process? Does it happen only on a particular file or all the time?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 3, 2020, 8:16:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

i made 2 renders yesterday, 1st time set to 12 the 2nd at 7 AM
the 3rd i tried to change it to 7pm, nothing happened when i clicked the up button, then all went white. Tried again today and got the same, all good until i try to alter the time. sad

Using Sweet Home version 6.3,
java 1.8.0_202 - 0.1/4.9 GB,
java 3D 1.6.1
[May 3, 2020, 8:31:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

The cpu usage is at 100 % when i normally render but the memory bar graph shows less than 4 usually, including when i checked today.
[May 3, 2020, 8:36:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Still having difficulty here, software has frozen twice today, once while changing between levels and once when trying to save a render. Had to use task manager on both occasions to close the programme. Luckily auto save meant i had not lost much. Fault showing is something about java binary. sad
[May 17, 2020, 3:18:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Mike, does it happen on any SH3D file?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 20, 2020, 9:29:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

I have tried 3 different projects and started a new one, it froze when changing levels.
Any help appreciated
[May 20, 2020, 11:26:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Uninstalled 6.3, went back to 6, tried 4 different files, 2 renders from each - all ok.
Uninstalled 6, installed 6.1.2, same procedure - all ok.
Sticking with this one, downside is that i do seem to be missing quite a few library items. sad
[May 23, 2020, 6:50:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved