Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5645 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
hbblogger

Portugal
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Print Options Not Working

Hi,
I reloaded a file that I made around a month ago and found that the print setup, preview and print options were not working. I have removed V6.2 and upgraded to 6.3 but I get the same error. Strange thing is that the options come up on a new file and also on a previous different and smaller file and it works on the demos.
Would appreciate any suggestions! (I did note a previous thread in 2017 with similar issues but no solution)
[Apr 30, 2020, 12:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Alex210

United States
Re: Print Options Not Working

Did you check after updating the drivers of the printer?
[May 8, 2020, 9:33:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hbblogger

Portugal
Re: Print Options Not Working

Hi Alex,
Thanks for your response! Yes, it appears that a recent firmware upgrade from HP also required a driver update so after re-installing all of their software I managed to get it working again. Still find it strange that it was able to handle some files an not others but that's life and software I guess! smile
[May 9, 2020, 1:14:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved