Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2381 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Friedrich

germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
possibility to break the line of the name's field of furniture

hello together, I'm looking for a possibility to break the line of the name field of furniture name in several lines in order to get enough place in the plan:

line 1: "This is a furniture"

line 1: "This is"
line 2: "a furniture"

who could help me?

Thanks!

Friedrich
[Mar 22, 2020, 1:50:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: possibility to break the line of the name's field of furniture

This is not possible for furniture name. If you want to write on multiple lines, add texts with the tool designed for that.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 23, 2020, 9:11:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Friedrich

germany

Hello Emmanuel, thank you for your kind reply. My problem is: I have plans of several building levels. In this plans I have designed Infrared heating panels on the ceiling. I want to check which are the technical attributes of those panels in order to show them to the electrician. But the "names" of these panels are to long:

HVH600 119,2x59,2 600W

they are overpassing the sizes of the panels and are disturbing the plan.

Therefore I should have the names in this format:

HVH600
119,2x59,2
600W

I could do this with an extra text field. But this field should be connected to the heating panel on order to be able to move them together. Unfortunately I am not able the create a group with the text and the object.

Is there any solution?
[Apr 3, 2020, 6:35:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
aleksei5698

Hello Emmanuel, thank you for your kind reply. My problem is: I have plans of several building levels. In this plans I have designed Infrared heating panels on the ceiling. I want to check which are the technical attributes of those panels in order to show them to the electrician. But the "names" of these panels are to long:

HVH600 119,2x59,2 600W

they are overpassing the sizes of the panels and are disturbing the plan.

Therefore I should have the names in this format:

HVH600
119,2x59,2
600W

I could do this with an extra text field. But this field should be connected to the heating panel on order to be able to move them together. Unfortunately I am not able the create a group with the text and the object.

Is there any solution?

Hello Friedrich

Have you found solutions to this problem?

Indeed, it is very inconvenient that there is no way to display the name on
multiple lines. And the text with furniture, as you noticed, is not grouped.
[Oct 8, 2020, 5:23:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved