Print at Jun 6, 2020, 9:32:05 PM
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Gildaniel at Aug 14, 2019, 1:36:20 PM
Two level with the same elevation: some rooms on upper level are transparent
Hello!
I often use two levels with the same elevation, first as ground (grass on the picture), second is house first floor, to show house placing.

When both levels are on, somehow some of rooms of floor level became transparent on the plan. If I cut and paste rooms I have more "solid" rooms, but couple of them are still transparent.

How to avoid transparent rooms?

Before cut and place:

After cut and place some room still transparent:

Posted by Puybaret at Aug 16, 2019, 9:54:05 AM
Re: Two level with the same elevation: some rooms on upper level are transparent
Difficult to say from your screen captures. It could be a bug or simply a misunderstanding of rooms and levels. Could you post a simpler example?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer

Posted by Gildaniel at Aug 20, 2019, 11:21:59 AM
Re: Two level with the same elevation: some rooms on upper level are transparent
Difficult to say from your screen captures. It could be a bug or simply a misunderstanding of rooms and levels. Could you post a simpler example?

Of course, here you are http://regard-house.ru/3dplan/fv/transpareny.sh3d

Thank you for your help!

Daniel

Posted by Gildaniel at Sep 10, 2019, 2:29:50 PM
There is an exapmle attached, could you please check?

Posted by Gildaniel at Oct 11, 2019, 11:10:03 AM
Please confused

Posted by hansmex at Oct 11, 2019, 2:20:46 PM
When I click the link to download the file, I get a 404 message. I can't read it, but it should mean the file/page doesn't exist (anymore).

H
----------------------------------------
Dual boot - AMD FX6300 6-core, 16GB ram
Windows 10 Pro, SH3D 6.2 with 8 GB memory allowance
Ubuntu 18.04, SH3D 6.2 with 2 GB memory allowance

Posted by alaX at Oct 11, 2019, 4:08:15 PM
Without downloading your file i can suggest: either draw "grass" room AROUND the house (NOT UNDER it), or raise the house level a little bit so it's no longer at the same elevation as grass level.

Posted by Gildaniel at Oct 15, 2019, 3:32:50 PM
When I click the link to download the file, I get a 404 message. I can't read it, but it should mean the file/page doesn't exist (anymore).

Sorry, there was a mistake in the link
http://regard-house.ru/3dplan/fv/transparency.sh3d
is correct one

Posted by Gildaniel at Oct 15, 2019, 3:42:51 PM
Without downloading your file i can suggest: either draw "grass" room AROUND the house (NOT UNDER it), or raise the house level a little bit so it's no longer at the same elevation as grass level.

Usually I use sattelite or cadastre map to find needed land area, screenshot and import this picture as a background image, scale it to real dimension and draw "grassed" room over it, to discuss where to place building, moving it around.
It's possible to draw room around house, as a last resort, thank you.

If house elevation will be hier then ground level, no grass will be seen on the plan at all.

Posted by Gildaniel at Oct 15, 2019, 4:22:53 PM
I found some regularity in this bug.
If you draw room in closed wall area - it is transparent. If you draw in non-closed area - it normal